Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fruits of my Labor

Alright, I must confess. The reason I have been lazy with this blog has been because I have been cranking out a paper on Copyright law for my undergrad requirements.
I feel terrible that I skimped you, the readers (if any), of reading my thoughts on whatever I feel like writing about. It would only be fair that I at least show you guys what I have been working on for the past three months of my life. I'm going to go ahead and release the essay here on my blog. And as a bonus treat I've put it under a Creative Commons license so you can all cite me and play with my work all you want (as long as you follow the conditions of course :D).

You can find a link to the essay here: here
Creative Commons License
The Case For File-Sharers and Girl Talk by Javier Alonso is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at finalblink@gmail.com.

No comments: