Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Okay Christine O'Donnell, You Can Hate the Media

(Photo credit: topayingideas.com)
  Last night on FOX News' "The Sean Hannity Show", Delaware's GOP Senate Candidate Christine O'Donnell renounced the national media saying "I'm not going to do any more national media because this is my focus: Delaware's my focus, and the local media's my focus..." Funny how she made this announcement on one of the largest national media outlets.
  Christine O'Donnell, as a public figure, is really starting to crack me up. First with those old PSA's on Sex-Ed and now with the allegations she practiced witch craft, I am really starting to get a kick out of her. Even though those events are pointless and add nothing to her role as a candidate, its just funny to see how more and more ridiculous these Tea-Party endorsed candidates get. I thought this hilarity would end after Palin, but Christine O'Donnell is sufficiently filling the void.

Video and Transcript from her appearance on the Heannity Show.

No comments: