Thursday, September 2, 2010

Some Good News, and My Return!

It has been a while since I've posted on this blog. I've done the readers (if any at all) the favor of deleting the old, and painful, posts. I hope you enjoy the new look, and I certainly hope you will enjoy this blogs return.

To celebrate the return of this blog I've decided to cover the re-commencement of peace talks between Israeli and Palestinian leaders. As a political junkie this is very, very good news. I am tremendously happy Netanyahu and Abbas are back at the table discussing the future of their respective nations, and lets just hope these talks don't fall apart like so many before them. With the amount of work the US Mid East Envoy, (lead by George Mitchell, the man who brokered the Good Friday Agreement) has done, it would be a real shame to see both sides of the conflict not come to some sort of agreement.
To read more on this visit the BBC.

I will add some more personal editorial/opinion on this tomorrow. I was just really excited to get this site back up and running.
Hope you all enjoy!
Regards, Javi.

To read more on this visit the BBC.

No comments: